8/21/2012

-Departure-

Some young people in a small village are talking in whispers.
       "Hey, what do ya think the girl will become after leaving this village?" said one of them. They believe that when they leave the village, they will transform into something better naturally. That is what they have been told by the old.
       "I guess she will be a sweet butterfly. Slowly but beautifully, she's going to fly away," said a guy shyly staring at the girl sitting on a stone by the entrance. His only thought is of her future which may be filled with many adventures.
       "After her, I will leave this village and see what I will transform into," said the guy.
       "What can you do for her whatever you become?" laughed his sister looking at the guy's trembling hands.
       The guy still glancing at the girl. "Well...but I bet. I bet I will be like a big balloon so that she can take a rest even in the sky."

       They saw girl floating into the new field for herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment