9/04/2014

-Keep Your Book Close-



"Seeing is believing”?

  So, I would be glad to read your book, one more two more three more times.
I then see your past again when you were in my mind.
Alternatively, could you make an attempt to tell me your beliefs.
For instance…(sorry, but because I’m absorbed in conjecture,)

1. YOUR BELIEEF IS RIDING ON A ZEBRA IN WHITE FOR GOOD AND BLACK FOR EVIL:
2. YOU LIKE CLASSSICAL MUSIC AND YOU HATE SOMEONE’S IDEA:
3. YOU WON’T OPEN A BOOK WHEN YOU PUT ON YOUR CONSIDERING CAP:





…something like that kind of obstacles to convey your beliefs.

Even if the stories you are telling me don’t have the quite surprising fact for me,
Then, I would say with holding your book open,


“Believing is not really seeing.”


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment