9/08/2012

-The Car-



"If I say that I'm a Camera man who keeps showing you the vastness of nature, will you agree with that?"  While I was driving on an uninterrupted mountain road, my sweetheart that has an engine asked me so.

"Let me think..." I smiled a little bit nastily.

Waiting to see whether I answer his question, his body whirred as if it encourages me to speak up.

"Well, it can be. But I cannot use your 'photos' for wall decoration
, can I?" I made an indication of regret.

His engine then rumbled loudly. "Mmm maybe not..." said he.
But the next moment, he acted like everything was normal, and went on,
"There is only one point on which I must insist."

"What?" I asked.
 
"We are sharing this moment together, just like how photos work." 
He scratched his front window in embarrassment.

I knew that his words decorated my heart then.

No comments:

Post a Comment