9/15/2012

-Rush-



The silver grasses filled with the fall were talking to the people dancing around there.
     "Oh, you are so happy, right? You do like the fall, right?"

People stopped, but then, they started dancing again.
One of them said, 
      "You are dancing, too. You must be happy, huh?"

The silver grasses also stopped, but then, they started wispering with the draft again.
One of them laughed,
      "Never mind, never mind,  you are happy with dancing. I'm happy with swinging with fellows.
I just cannot wait for the sunset that is coming soon."

      "Same here, my friends," said a boy dancing a ballet softly.
      "We don't mind you waving, as long as you are happy, and so are we.
I just cannot wait for the next stage coming soon."

Then, an airplaine left his big voice over their heads.
He was shining, and flying, as if he was rushing himself.

      "Let me join you guys," said he.

"I just cannot wait for tomorrow coming soon, man."




No comments:

Post a Comment